LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, 3 August 2013

Fresh Fat

I'm typing this whilst having a drink at a pub on my own. I know?! How very DARE I? My train was cancelled part way back from an afternoon of cocktails with a friend so it seemed the thing to do rather than spending 40 sober minutes at the station.

I've carried on losing since my last post so now down to 12st 5! That is fresh fat since erm at least 10 years ago. I was 12st 10 when I got married and last time I remember being 11stone something was at university a depressing 18 years ago.

For the first time I can remember there is nothing in my wardrobe that is too small?! All my "shrink into" clothes now fit but some look shit so size really isn't everything and I hereby swear never to buy anything to shrink into again as it is a total waste of money.

I've been sticking with low carb eating, all fresh food cooked from scratch and having one or two protein shakes a day as meal replacements. It's so much easier than preparing food and I swear the green tea, cartinine content gives me an energy boost for walking to work.

I am completely obsessed with avocado, spinach and tomato so my dinners are looking a bit samey but tasty and filling so who cares!!:












I've had a blissful week at work whilst Matt has been on holiday. It makes me realise what life would be like without the opression of seeing my ex every day. I like it. A lot!
....but not enough to lose out on 1.75x my salary so I will have to stick it out until redundancy and in the meantime continue hoping he gets another job.

I know losing weight shouldn't be necessary to feel more confident and in control. But for me it makes a massive difference. It really is the answer to some of my problems. And now I really want to get to my original goal, in 13lbs time, and then see where I'm at. And carry on until my legs look like this



and my arms look like this



I think it's safe to say ill be on that journey for at least 10 years!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment