LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, 21 July 2013

Best personal trainer EVER!

Meet Archie, my new trainer!



With his harness on and my cani-cross running leash we managed 15 miles of running this weekend. I will be moving like prehistoric woman tomorrow but it was worth it. There was one moment today in an empty part of the park when I let rip and sprinted as hard as I could. Archie was running with me and for one amazing moment I forgot about what I looked like and felt completely free. And strong!! I like that feeling and want more of it!

4lbs off this week. I want more of that too purty please. Now the temperatures have eased there is no excuse so get out there and kick ass!

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Whoop whoop! Excellent workout there, Hetty!

It's still outrageously muggy here in the Midlands, but I slogged around the 3 mile circuit today nonetheless - killer!

Hetty said...

Hi Hazel. Well done, you must have nearly melted in that heat! :) Hetty.

starfish264 said...

YAY!! You're still here!!! I culled my blog roll last year, and it must have been just before you started writing again in the Autumn - I've had to do extensive catching up!! Wow, you've done well - I've gone backwards in the same period, but am still doggedly fighting the good fight - living with girls who love wine is not easy, but I'm still determined to lose that stone again!!

You on the other hand have gone all guns blazing! I wanted read your ski blog but it looks like it's offline - what were you doing for 7 weeks???

Post a Comment