LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, 13 May 2013

Helloooo 12s!

Well having been stuck in the 13s for nearly two years I'm finally back in the 12s. Whoop whoop!

I've been eating around 1200 cals 5 days out of 7 and doing a minimum of an hour of exercise every day.

Upcoming weight targets are:

- 12st 10 (my wedding weight and three stone lost)

- Wear my size 14 jeans in public. They do up now but the muffin top can be seen from space!

- Into the 11s by 21st June when I'm going away for a weekend that involves wearing schoolgirl fancy dress.

- 11st 7 is what I weighed at university when I was a size 12/14

Non-weight targets:

- Run the 5K journey home from work in under 28mins. Currently at 29:45.

- 25 full press-ups in a row

- Wear a sleeveless top in public this summer


The bank holiday camping weekend was fab! I met loads of nice people and tried some new experiences like horse riding.




I didn't lie about my weight when filling in the form at the pony trekking centre as thought it would be cruel to end up on anything less than a Shire Horse.
I've booked a few more trips away with the same group. It's good to have a full diary and exciting things to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment