I've been eating around 1200 cals 5 days out of 7 and doing a minimum of an hour of exercise every day.
Upcoming weight targets are:
- 12st 10 (my wedding weight and three stone lost)
- Wear my size 14 jeans in public. They do up now but the muffin top can be seen from space!
- Into the 11s by 21st June when I'm going away for a weekend that involves wearing schoolgirl fancy dress.
- 11st 7 is what I weighed at university when I was a size 12/14
- Run the 5K journey home from work in under 28mins. Currently at 29:45.
- 25 full press-ups in a row
- Wear a sleeveless top in public this summer
The bank holiday camping weekend was fab! I met loads of nice people and tried some new experiences like horse riding.
I didn't lie about my weight when filling in the form at the pony trekking centre as thought it would be cruel to end up on anything less than a Shire Horse.
I've booked a few more trips away with the same group. It's good to have a full diary and exciting things to talk about.