LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, 28 April 2013

Woman vs Food

Some more ski trip pictures demonstrating just how much commitment I put into eating and drinking. Both of which are extreme sports in Canada:

....lovely, lovely pizza


....apr├Ęs ski drinks by the fire


....that carried on all night


The appropriately named local supermarket where I bought a lot of potato chips....


There was even a cheese deli selling my favourite English Stilton!

This morning I'm getting ready to do my first proper bike ride of the year. I'm apprehensive as have no idea how hard it will be or how bad my fitness is. But I'm also excited as every time I go for a ride with my mate Adele she motivates me to do more and I fall in love with cycling all over again.

Fingers crossed I come back feeling great and not half-dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment