LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Scale that mountain

Oops I accidentally posted the Day One update on here. Still trying to get to grips with bloggy things. I'm going to put any weight loss related stuff on here so i can keep a record of how I got on whilst away. I know this is a holiday, so some might say I should not be thinking about weight loss. But it's also an opportunity to get fit as I'll be exercising every day for over six weeks. I also have more time to look after myself here so why not carry on with my efforts to get where I want to be.
Obviously there is gorgeous food and booze everywhere. Talking to some people who have already been here for few weeks it is quite possible to put ON weight. Despite all the exercise and the amount of calories burnt just existing in minus 20 deg temperatures.
I have evening meals provided at the hotel mon-thurs. These don't start until Wednesday so I've not yet had a chance to check out how healthy the grub is but my plan is just to have the main course. The rest of the time i'll be cooking for myself in the house and for cost reasons will be limiting this to basics like soup, stir-frys and pasta.
The tricky thing will be eating enough to fuel the demanding skiing so I can get the most out of the course instruction but also losing weight.
I have some weighing scales in the house so can keep an eye on things. First weigh in today to see how much damage the 24hr journey of snack food did!
My non-stretchy smaller ski trousers will be my tape measure substitute. I'll know I'm doing well if I am happy to wear those out in public. Definitely not there yet and feeling very aware that the other girls here are gorgeously slim.

No comments:

Post a Comment