LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, 13 December 2012

So far so good

Finally plucked up the courage to get on the scales and was relieved to find myself back at 13st 5. So the ridiculous binge and booze fest that was last week is erased from the history books. Back at my lightest weight from last year and excited to see a new number and then get the hell out of the 13s for good. Quite a few authors of the great blogs I read are hoping to see that magical 12 number soon too. Come on! We can still get there before the end of the year!!

Not had a single cheat on food so far this week, nor a drop of alcohol. Must admit I've been sleeping better and not been as grumpy.

Went for a run at lunchtime with a friend on Tuesday for the first time in ages and I felt alright. It might have been the fact I had shorts on in minus 2deg weather but my legs didn't hurt at all. Gave me some comfort that the gym and classes have been helping fitness but I still need to push it big time in the next month.

Work deadline looms tomorrow but I'm determined to get out running today.

Then I'm off to the lakes for a long weekend with my family for an early Christmas celebration. Massive challenge from a weight loss perspective as there will be a house full of food and booze. I need a plan firmly set in my mind before I even set foot in the building.

Anyway I promised a picture of the ski outfit I'm trying to shrink into. The good news is they both do up and I almost have a full range of movement now. HOWEVER i still look like im about to explode out of them at any moment and fly around the room like a deflating balloon. Every single day of the next 30 will be crucial!!





2 comments:

Dreaming of being a Skinny Minnie said...

You'll get there! Hope you had a lovely long weekend and stuck to it.

Hetty said...

Thanks for the encouragement. As you can see from my latest posts I didn't get there yet. Oops. Still, onwards and inwards as they say!! ;)

Post a Comment