LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, 10 December 2012

Brace yourselves...

.....it's gonna be boring, but it's time to get blogging more often in the 5 weeks until I go away. Looking back at the last two years I've lost weight quickest the more often I've blogged in a month. Or rather, I've wanted to blog more often when I'm getting results. Whichever way around, it is a good idea to 'talk to myself' on here. Whilst I'm aware that people who are living alone for the first time in decades probably should avoid opportunities to talk to themselves even more....Seeing in black and white what you've done right or wrong makes it harder to make excuses.

Speaking of excuses - last week I used work as an excuse. It is a nightmare at the moment with financial deadline looming and a ridiculous amount of work to get done before I go away. I also have to write a handover document for the person covering for me. Did I mention that person is my ex-boyfriend?.... Yeah, really.

But I could still have gone to the gym at the crack of dawn every day and didn't. I didn't have to drink 2 large glasses of wine EVERY night and then wake up at 3am worrying about work, worrying about being fat on holiday and wishing I had someone to cuddle me back to sleep. :(

I also didn't have to get completely hammered on my Xmas do on saturday night making Sunday a write-off. (although it was brilliant fun, heehee!) So yeah let's just forget about that entire week can we? I had been doing so well up until then. Was back to my lightest weight from last year and just about to see a new number on the scales. Haven't had the courage to step on the scales yet.

Hey at least it made me not want to drink wine for a LONG time.

Spectacularly good eating done today, a session on the Bosu balance trainer and no booze. Just 32 more days like that to go. Come on Hetty we can DO IT!

Oh shit, now I'm really talking to myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment