LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, 15 November 2012

9 weeks to go weigh in

So there are just 9 weeks to go until my ski adventure and as usual I've left the hard work till the last minute. But thank goodness I've now pulled my finger out and stopped fanning around.
I kept the exercise going throughout summer, but at nowhere near the level of intensity required to prepare for skiing 45 consecutive days.
Now that the dark nights are back I can no longer run home from work so I rejoined the gym at work, signed up for a bunch of classes and have hired the lovely Patrick to whip me into shape.
Strictly speaking I should be saving money for the trip rather than spending it on PT sessions but at £15 a session it's gotta be worth it.
Obviously I have a spreadsheet attempting to predict how much I will weigh in 9 weeks. Obviously I haven't a clue how much I will ACTUALLY weigh by then. But the forecast puts me at the top end of 11 stone. That would be freakin' ah-may-zing.

I'd be able to wear my new ski gear and fit thermal layers underneath. At the moment trousers and jacket do up but any type of lunge movement would result in an explosion of zips and buttons.

I'd be lighter than I've been for 12 years. I'd be a size 14.

In other news I signed up to match.com for about 10 days before I got totally freaked out by the number of weirdos on there and was even more scared at the thought of going on a date with the normal ones. Online dating is therefore parked until I get back in March. Hopefully I'll have more confidence by then.

'Before' photo of revoltingly tight ski outfit to follow...

Weight 13st 8

Exercise plan for this week:
Monday: rest
Tuesday: boxing class
Wednesday: PT
Thursday: bootcamp class
Friday: PT
Saturday: Mountain Biking
Sunday: running


No comments:

Post a Comment