LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, 12 September 2012

It's working

After a whole week stuck at exactly 14st 0.2lbs I'm finally back moving in the right direction and down to 13st 11 this morn. Every one of those seven days weighing exactly the same was very annoying. How is that even physically possible?!
Partly to blame was TOTM but also quite a lot of TMF (too much fun). My carefully planned one night out a week became Friday, Saturday, Sunday with way too much wine and inevitably less control over what went in my gob (and the nonsense that came out of it).
I'm on a mission to lose as much as possible as I might go on a date with the guy I met a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure what I'm doing really but we've been texting every day since then getting to know each other and he seems really nice. Whilst I quite like the idea of just having a relationship with a virtual man who lives in my iPhone, I suppose I ought to pluck up the courage to meet up.
Rather tragically I've put it off for as long as possible in the hope that having a date at 13st X would miraculously be far less scary than at 14st. I'm such a loser! Of course he has actually seen me before, but it was dark and we were both tipsy.
I'm off to Abersoch on saturday for four days so somehow have to manage eating out and partying whilst losing weight. I'm thinking running on the beach will be mandatory each morning and some body weight exercises in the evening. Healthy choices in restaurants and no snacking.
In the meantime a big work deadline looms on Friday so best get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment