LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Doing things on my "when I'm thin" list

What a weekend of fun! After spending the last three years trapped in the 'Matt Cave' having the life sucked out of me I'm finally getting some confidence back and having fun! I've even did some things I swore I wouldn't do until I was 'x' weight.

I went shopping for some going out clothes on Saturday with my friend. She was complaining about being 9 stone 1 as she is usually 8 stone 2. I told her she really had let herself go and was an embarrassment to be seen with in such a lardy state - NOT! she's a size 10 and has an amazing figure! Just shows all women are a bit mental about weight. I very much wished I could be trying on clothes with her body instead of mine though.

I tried on lots of dresses and tunics which looked lovely on the hangar and in theory were the right shape for my big boob/apple shape. But once on I looked like either Miranda, a washer woman or a man in drag. Boobs ruin everything! But at least all the size 16 stuff fit.

I ended up getting some black slim cut jeans to wear with my knee length boots with heels. The shop must have had magic mirrors though as when I tried the same outfit on at home I felt horrible and had a massive last minute panic trying on loads of random stuff and almost didn't go. I could have put money on that happening.

Managed to make pretty good choices in the Vietnamese restaurant: A grilled chicken skewer to start and beef and chilli stirfry for main with only one spoonful of rice. We then had a private karaoke room booked for the 6 of us girls and proceeded to belt out some truly awful tunes for 2 hours. It was so much fun.

Then we tottered off to a live music club. Amazingly I only had one drink in there as was too busy dancing (now in my flip flops dancing around my boots and handbag, classy!).

Right at the end of the night when we were waiting to get our umbrella back (that had been confiscated by security for erecting it during Rhianna, obviously) I happened to be standing next to an absolutely gorgeous guy. The music was too loud to hear yourself speak so I pointed at him, showed him a thumbs up (subtle!) and then we proceeded to have a conversation using my iphone notepad and he gave me his number! Seriously who does that? Not me usually!

Here's a pic from 3am. Im now contemplating being upside down in all future photos as my double chins disappear around the back of my ears!




After four hours sleep I made enough of a recovery to be back on a train to Manchester by 2pm for another session with Fay. Whilst on the train i texted the number the hot guy gave me just to see if it was real! He texted back and we exchanged a few more during the night.

It was a great night but I was so tired I nearly fell asleep on the train home. I texted Fay to say "home safe, just got long text reply from hot guy". Except I didn't send it to Fay did I?

I sent it to hot guy by mistake.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Amazingly he carried on texting after that but I'm not sure why I'm carrying on. If he asked to meet me I already know I'd crap myself and make up an excuse not to go. Dating is the one thing still very firmly on the list of things to do when I'm thinner.

Speaking of which despite four nights out I lost 2lbs last week. Not the 4lbs I was going for but not bad and maybe I can catch up with my targets in the coming weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment