LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, 11 January 2012

More of an art than a science....

I am once again reminded that no matter how carefully you've tracked food and how much you've exercised, sometimes the scales don't budge. I told the conniving silver b*stards to feck off this morning when they showed me the same figure as last week. They can try to fight me but I know they'll have to start moving eventually and I SHALL have my next goal. Ooh I've come over all gladiator!

Been running every lunchtime this week and another two ladies asked if they could come along. Amazing how approachable a tomato-faced, panting plumpo can be in January! It did fleetingly occur to me that if I had a body like Jessica Ennis people might not be so keen to suggest running with me.... but let's not focus on that shall we?

Next challenge is to get back on the bike as it's been a couple of months at least since my last ride. Really not looking forward to the second ride in particular. The one where your bottom screams "NOOOOOOOOO!!" the whole way around.

1 comment:

BabyWilt said...

Your posts have not been showing up for me again ... grrrrrrr need to go catch up now :-)

Post a Comment