LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Weekly weigh in - 11 weeks to go

13st 12 this morning thank goodness. Yesterday gave me such a boot up the arse that I feel really determined to get a wriggle on now. I want to shift the next 5lbs really quick so I'm back at my lightest and moving in the right direction.

I made a big batch of spicy chilli last night and had a bowl with peas, a blob of low fat creme fraiche and a tiny grating of cheese. Yum! Perfect Autumn warmer.

I'm already looking forward to another bowl tonight which is a good job as I am buying fish and chips for Matt tonight to say thanks for taking me (and my parcel shelf!) to the car dealer on the way home from work. I'm not even stealing one of his chips!

No comments:

Post a Comment