LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, 2 October 2011

Hetty and Pixie's Adventure Part 1

We've had fun together so far and as of today have ridden 6 days out of 7 and over 150miles. We've got lost, met some friendly locals and only eaten out twice. Shock horror! I even resisted this...







It's been too hot to eat much especially when out riding, which has led to some dizzy moments. I made up for it in the evening though so don't worry Mum!
The South Downs were ace, much hillier than I imagined and quiet roads. I had an extra gear put on my bike with an extra 2 teeth which helped a bit but there's no escaping the fact that I just plain need to get stronger.






Had a hideous journey up to the Cotswolds where, despite wearing shinpads, I seriously thought my feet and legs would melt because so much heat was coming off the engine into the footwell.

The cottage is lovely but I'm finding it a bit annoying not being on my own, which is a bit worrying.






I was especially disappointed to receive a lecture last night about how I need to plan better and think more when arranging my trips. I counted to 10 and let it go but have stored that one for future pondering when I don't have to worry about ruining my holiday.

I got up early this morning to get a ride in before it got too hot. Now in the recovery position with a drinkie. Cheers!



This week I'm looking forward to more exploring by bike and going Adams Farm off of Countryfile. If he has piglets I may have to be restrained!! :)

2 comments:

Pedalling Polarcherry said...

have a fun 2nd weeks holiday. The first week sounds like a fantastic holiday. i'm massively jealous of your adventures. Sounds like you;ve been having a ball on the new bike.

enjoy the company of your second week, (try not to think about future stuff for now) don't buy any piglets and we'll have to have that girly catch up on the 16th. x

BabyWilt said...

Wow, you are having a fab time (bar the biting lip part!!) Do not buy a piglet, just don;t do it ;-)

Post a Comment