LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, 3 October 2011

A day in pictures

Brekkie





I actually swapped my sausages for tomato and mushroom though!

Lots of this...





A realisation that I totally need new shoes. Look at these old Pixie must be so embarrasses.





A bit more of this



And now doing this



Is it wine o'clock yet?

Didn't make it to Adams Farm today as it was too hot so will save that for rainy Wednesday. Off to Oxford tomoro v excited as have never been and there are lots of bike shops. "LEWIIIISSSSS!".

2 comments:

Pedalling Polarcherry said...

I'm swooning after some so sparkely Sidi shoes.... Mmm new shoes

Hetty said...

Ooh yeah Sidis are soooo pretty and would compliment the limoncello jersey nicely. Do it!
P.s. Blogger has lost the comment you made yesterday sorry, but I did read it thanks. Well, I say blogger lost it but it could be linked to the fact that the 'publish' and 'delete' options are next to one another in the email and I found cherry brandy on offer in waitrose yesterday?! :) x

Post a Comment