LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Made it

Whoo hoo what a trip. Started off foggy and cold requiring much wiping of the little screens to see where I was going (no wipers). Then the sun came out about an hour in and stayed for the rest of the journey. It took 5 hours in total with two stops (but only one wee break which is a miracle for me!!).

After 5 hours of this....


I looked very much like this....



and when I used a face wipe it was literally black with grime, albeit very smooth underneath. Fish pedicures are SO last season. You want 70mph carbon monoxide/bugs blasted at your face you do.

I should have paid more attention to the cottage details. When it said "at the highest point on the south downs" I imagined some namby pamby softie southerners "hill". I was wrong. It's bloody hilly and I am not strong enough of thigh yet to crank the road gears but I did get out riding when I got here despite being really tired. Really wish I hadn't discovered the Italian bakery nearby though. Best. Ciabatta. EVER!

Can't wait for tomorrows' adventure. Night night. :)

1 comment:

BabyWilt said...

Well travelled I'd say ;-) HAve a great day tomorrow.

Post a Comment