LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, 25 September 2011

I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Phew, another hectic fortnight since the last post. The wedding last weekend was great fun and the bride looked absolutely stunning. I felt really uncomfortable in my dress but think that will always be the case, no matter what I weigh.

I have the next two weeks off work to get back on track and sort myself out. YEAH!
There are still 14 weeks left of 2011 and I'd like to have passed the 3 stone lost mark by the end of the year. So on Tuesday morning I'll post the first of 14 weekly weigh-ins. I'm really not looking forward to seeing a horrific number on the scales but I need to do it now before any more damage is done. I then have two weeks of exercise planned to kick start things.

On Tuesday I'm off to the South Downs staying in a little cottage. My plan is to explore the area by bike, getting back into the habit of exercising every day (and blogging more often). Admittedly my list of places to visit primarily consists of farm shops, vineyards and cafes but as long as I choose wisely and keep the exercise up I should be OK! Amazingly the weather forecast is fantastic. I just can't believe it, that never happens when I take time off?!

I'll be spending tomorrow figuring out how to fit everything in the car and doing a ride on my new bike to try and get used to being on skinny tyres. It feels very wierd compared to my mountain bike and I do not, in ANY way, look like a road biker. Although i dont really look like a mountain biker either....






....shot putt or wrestling come to mind.

Hopefully I'll get used to the road bike experience and it should make it easier to cover more miles. I'll be wearing the jersey from my fave blog of all time to make it absolutely clear to onlookers that I'm not taking things seriously. Go Team Fatty!






I then drive to meet Matt in the Cotswolds for another week of biking and walking. I can only fit one week of stuff in Bertie so this means packing another set of stuff for Matt to bring down. Good job I like making lists and packing eh?!

1 comment:

BabyWilt said...

Sounds like an amazing 2 weeks ahead of you. Enjoy :-)

Post a Comment