LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, 27 August 2011

Waaaaay too much fun

Well haven't I been utterly pants at blogging this month? But it's been one of the best Augusts in recent memory and I haven't even been on holiday yet. Of course now I can't remember everything that's been going on but some highlights:

Racing around Oulton Park with my Dad. I've never seen him so excited, it was lovely to see him living life to the full.






Meeting more lovely sweaty people at bootcamp including a hideous session running up the hill to the Hunting tower at the top of the pic below. I actually found running back down worse as I thundered down like an out of control hippo in tap shoes.



I got some mountain biking mojo back thanks to Ads who was a great coach and I was blown away by how amazing her riding skills are.

And last weekend she had the best Hen Do ever at a camping barn in the peak district. I can't remember the last time I laughed so much. Including a particularly embarrassing incident in the crowded toilet block when I had a giggling fit so bad I couldn't get off the toilet. Here we are on the tractor in our toilet paper wedding dresses (as you do).





and during the hen do I was introduced to the delights of cherry brandy cocktails. Hmmmmmmmm!




1 comment:

BabyWilt said...

cherry brandy cocktails = worth the albs I'd say. Looks like an amazing summer, I've found its been hard not to have a good summer this year :-)

Post a Comment