LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, 14 July 2011

A good week

It's been hard being back at work this week, getting back into healthy eating and not drinking every day. But I've done it and feel soooo much better.
I even managed to stick to the left side of this gorgeous spread a work colleague placed right near my desk. I was so impressed that she was thoughtful enough to bring in some healthy options aswell as the usual cakes. I had a sliver of carrot cake but that's part of my 5-a-day, right (5 cakes a day)?




On Wednesday I met up with my mate Ads for a long overdue catch up and a little walk around Ladybower. It was lovely to have a girlie chat and tea at the pub. I am so excited to see her get married in September and for once I'm not even dreading having to shop for a dress.




Can't complain about Thursdays sunshine fest though. I had to stop to take a pic on the way home as there was a magical moment when bunny rabbits were silhouetted in the road like a scene from Watership Down. Of course the little gits moved just before I pressed the button. They're hiding in the verge giggling I'm sure.



Today involved PT and 8 miles of jog/walk. After last week of feeling run down, in pain and generally miserable it was good to be back surfing the endorphin wave.

2 comments:

Ruby said...

Good on you for sticking to the healthier stuff when faced with all that temptation! There is a manager I sit near at work who has a real sweet tooth and she is always bringing biscuits, cakes and sweets into work and does that 'go on, just have one!' thing. It drives me mad!

Hetty said...

She sounds like a nightmare! Next time she's trying to tempt you, hold two carrot sticks up in the shape of a crucifix and shout "BE GONE SUGAR-SATAN!". That should nip it in the bud. :)

Post a Comment