LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, 20 June 2011

Hetty 1 Scales 0

Today I decided not to step on the scales but instead wait for another two weeks when I also get fat caliper and tape measurements done. There were a few reasons for this. Last Monday after a really good week the scales showed a gain which really took the wind out of my sails and put me in a bad mood. I nearly cried which is totally ridiculous as it's only one measure for God's sake! Plus I'm lifting heavy weights in this 4 week stage so there's a chance my weight loss will slow down a bit. I don't want the scales to put me off trying my hardest and achieving my goals. So I'll be patient and wait another fortnight. At least if my weight hasn't changed by then hopefully my measurements will have shrunk.

I managed 4 sets of conventional deadlifts with 90kg at this mornings session. That's more than my bodyweight now, hooray! Now I just need to work up to adding that extra 10kg to lift the fat me from Xmas Eve and put her to rest forever. I managed to get my head all the way above the bar on a pull up. But it doesn't count as a proper one as I pushed off with my feet. But hey, baby steps right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment