LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, 16 May 2011

I forgot to get weighed?!

Wow that's a first :  imagine me forgetting to get on the scales at PT this morning?!  I got distracted by having my measurements done and then went straight into the exercising.  Chest and waist have reduced a bit more so I guess my 'wine belt' worries were unfounded.  However both of those measurements should have gone down at least an inch more by now so there's another boost to my motivation to stay on track with the eating and see some better results at my next measurements in 3 weeks.

I'm also having to get used to the fact that I now step on the scales fully clothed and with trainers and jacket on so it's gonna take a while longer before I see the figure I used to see on my bathroom scales in the buff after a full body Immac and toilet trip!!

So weigh-in will be Friday now!

1 comment:

BabyWilt said...

Great to see measurements going down, well done.

Post a Comment