LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, 14 March 2011

Week 11 weigh-in and Measurements

Ooh where does the time go and imagine me sticking with something for more than 2 weeks?
Last Saturday's weigh in showed no loss but no gain so I sort of got away with stringing my birthday naughtiness out for 5 days but it is annoying to have stayed the same for too long now. All the stats are still moving in the right direction which is encouraging.
Jon attacked me with the callipers and tape measure this morning.

Here's the losses so far:
Bodyfat % -6.1%
Fat mass -8.8kg
Chest -3.25"
waist -5.5"
hips -3.25"
leg -3" per leg
Arm -1.5" per arm

My training now enters the power phase (By the power of greyskull, I HAVVVE THE POOOWWEEERRR!). I have to confess to being a tad hungover this morning after a cheeky Sunday afternoon cocktail session with an old friend. The idea was wed have lunch and a couple of drinks and then leave at 4:30pm. Fast forward to 7:30pm and I'm on the train platform doing a ZZ Top style send off to Amanda's train and wondering where the last three hours disappeared to. Oops. That'll be the cosmopolitans and slippery nipple effect. But hey I made it to PT at 7:15 and met my work deadline twelve hours later. Hooray!

2 comments:

Petra said...

Congrats to this amazing inch loss. That´s amazing!

Inch loss is what really counts. Nobody around you sees the number on your scales, but they certainly notice the inches melting away.

XX

Hetty said...

Aww thanks Petra that's a great way to look at it. I am way too obsessed with the scales. :)

Post a Comment