LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Waaayyyy too much disclosure (sooo embarrassed)

I just accidentally displayed my weight-loss spreadsheet on the projector in a conference room of people in the UK and via an online meeting with people in the US and Sweden.  GAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I opened it to update it this morning and then started another gazillion jobs so had multiple Excel windows open and totally forgot to close it.  I then opened up the wrong window in the meeting and saw with horror my weight displayed all over the wall.  I'm just praying they didn't work out what it was before I closed it down as the column heading just said 'Target' and 'Actual', no mention of weight.  And the figures were displayed as "14.03".  Although the fact that I gasped and went bright red whilst fumbling for the mouse might've given it away. 

Anyway I shall try to forget that ever happened.

I'm pretty apprehensive about getting on the scales on Saturday (weigh-in day seems to have become Saturday instead of Friday as I'm in a massive strop if it's bad news on a work day).  I've done lots of exercise but also ate loads of lovely jubbly food on Saturday to celebrate my birthday.  To be honest Friday night and Sunday day were a warm-up and warm-down in terms of pigging-out too so overall not a great weekend.  Having been stuck at the same weight for a fortnight I reallllly want to see a loss this week but not sure I've done enough.  Fingers crossed (and arse in gear).

2 comments:

Linz M said...

That's exactly the sort of thing I'd do! Hope you had a lovely birthday weekend x

Pedalling Polarcherry said...

I know I shouldn't laugh but that's just so funny! Bridget Jones 3 is being filmed you know.

Ps. I've put back on 2 pounds! Oops. Good luck with the weigh in x

Post a Comment