LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, 11 March 2011

Survived

After a frantic hours drive effing and jeffing whilst stuck behind the worlds slowest drivers I arrived (late) to training and survived it. Hopefully I can surf the endorphins for a while and then stay awake with copious amounts of tea.
Funny how everything seems 100 times worse at 3am?  With my (slightly) clearer head on I see I'm being a tad harsh on myself for slipping a bit this week.  I've still done a run, two walks and two training sessions so it's hardly a collosal failure.  I haven't had a takeaway or pinot grigio'd myself to sleep so it could have been worse. Jon pointed out I can't be perfect every week and as long as I'm moving in the right direction overall it's OK.  Thanks Jon :)

Best get on with all this work then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment