LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, 12 February 2011

If it wasn't for that pesky pinot grigio I woulda got away with it....

I was a bit giddy when I got home from work last night as I had survived a couple of scary meetings and even managed to deliver a presentation without hyperventilating. To celebrate I decided to treat myself to some lovely wine.

My first mistake was opening said wine a tad early at 6pm. Far worse was my failure to appreciate some dangerous side-effects of this fitness plan I'm on. For starters I seem to have become a bit more of a lightweight on the booze front, causing me to spend far too little time on 'Tipsy Avenue' before swerving violently into 'Shitfaced Drive'. I also have heaps more energy now so my safety net of falling asleep before getting too drunk didn't work and I was still dancing around the bedroom at midnight. However by far the most dangerous error was failing to remember that my legs are now much more powerful so when I decided to TJ Hooker roll across the bed (as you do) the extra spring caused me to skip across the bed like a bouncing bomb and become completely wedged on the floor in the gap between the bed and the wall. I then completed my humiliation by having a giggling fit so bad that I let a little trump out.
I really think my personal trainer should have warned me about these dangers!

1 comment:

Pedalling Polarcherry said...

You a lightweight? Next girls night should be fun!

Post a Comment