LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, 14 January 2011

Weigh-in 3

3lbs off this week which is good news and already at the target i set for next friday so I'll have to make the targets tougher. I cant get used to this kilos nonsense so have gone back to lbs.

It's been a really busy week at work and difficult to keep to a routine. But i managed to run twice, hike twice, one circuit training sesh and a walk. Not bad but i really want to do biking. Cant wait for light nights as its just to much of a kerfuffle taking my bike into work. If only i was fit enough for a 50mile roundtrip peak district commute!
Instead of stuffing lardy food in my face to deal with the work stress ive kept on track with healthy eating. Looking back at my food diary (i use the livestrong iphone app) ive not been eating enough as im often below my calorie target for the day. The best days were when i took a lunchbox full of fruit and veg to graze on. I particularly enjoyed poking a humongous phallic-looking carrot over the top of my work station whilst my desk mate was trying to have a serious telephone call.

Im off out for dinner tomorrow night but have volunteered to drive so i can avoid the vino-destructo. Gotta do a serious hike tomorrow to earn a sirloin steak for tea though. I figure with salad and no sauce it shouldnt be too naughty.

No comments:

Post a Comment