LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, 10 January 2011

Week 2 starts

I feel like I've been doing this for ages so can't believe it's only been a week.  Also I don't understand how I found the time and commitment to eat and drink as much as I did last year.  It takes real dedication to become a porker and therefore is possibly my greatest achievement to date (NOT). 
It wasn't that difficult to get through the weekend without any cheating and whilst I didn't exactly do extreme amounts of exercise I got out hiking both days and did some of my exercises.  I keep worrying what is going to go wrong and make me fail - almost as if this isn't in my control.  It is!  You can remind me of this post when I'm no doubt having an emotional wobbly about something ultimately insignificant in a few weeks time.
I didn't make it out of the office at lunchtime as I was worrying about preparing for a work meeting in the afternoon.  That is a slippery slope so I have to force myself to prioritise the exercise.  I shall punish myself tonight by doing some rowing (the type with the oars, not shouting at Matt - although he deserves it after eating a stunning amount of greasy and gorgeous-smelling food in my face all weekend.).  Then I'll do the resistance workout and maybe even try doing some man press-ups instead of all girlie on your knees type.  I'll post a picture of my broken nose tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment