LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, 27 January 2011

Stuck

The scales are refusing to move from last Friday's amount which is very annoying as I have been doing everything I'm supposed to.  I even ran yesterday lunchtime and did training after work so what gives?  Maybe I've jinxed it by prematurely buying my "lost a stone' reward 2lbs before I got there.  So there's a lovely pair of boots waiting at my Mum & Dad's house that I am desperate to wear but have 2 more lbs to lose before I can. 
Funny how weighing myself regularly seemed like a great idea when the figure was going down every day but now it's stuck I'm thinking I should only do it once a week.  Doh!  It may be time for me to give the battery in the scales to Matt for safe-keeping so I can't peek between weigh-ins.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment